Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Rain, rain and more rain














It's another rainy July day in Amsterdam, and the whole rest of the week is forecasted to be the same. Everything is grey and the air looks thick and muggy. I so do not wanna walk out there in the rain, but, it is the only option as I have no car or other bubble form to enclose me from the cold wind and rain. Grrrr. Where is the nice sun n' beach weather!?!

Been having a pretty fun week and it's thanks to the increase of human contact I've had in the form of telephone chats and skype (add me: wafflerica!) Here are some of the things that made me laugh this week:

Me: He's addicted to salsa.
R: Are you sure it's not salsa n' chips?

Rob (to Max): Get off of me, I can see ur anus!!

C: A midget is any person under 137cm.
Me: How the hell did you know that?!

Me: Does anyone want this last chicken foot? *yum
Ch: I'll eat it!
Me: wtf!?

N (in a distinguished English accent): YOU bitch.

Me: Just wait til you get your face mashed by someone's lips.
A: I wish.

B: Nay... joe-gun meh-ah? hehe

CP: She has those...GOOD VALUES I would say.


oh, and did I mention, i returned home yesterday to find a huge pile of shit (literally) in my bed? Yes, it was Max. That ungrateful bastard!!!!


No comments: