Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My stomach has a heartbeat

Sitting in front of my computer at work on this Tuesday afternoon, I realise I have just stuffed myself with a cup of chocolate vla (aka pudding), a large crisp apple, several cough drops, and 500 ml of water.. all this after a lunch of bread w/ 2 slices old cheese, fruit salad, and a cup of soup.

Feeling already like a blimp, I looked down at my pink tank top-wrapped stomach 5 mins ago to find that it was beating rhythmically in a dooown-UP!-dooown-UP! fashion. If it could talk, it would probably say "(gargle) more food, MORE!!! glub-glub-glub"

Ugh! Must. Stop. Eating!!!

1 comment:

Katie The Teacher said...

Hey Erica!

Those swimsuits are going to start to look tempting if you keep eating all those cough drops like that!

I hope everything is rockin in Dutchland! Promise you will bring candy back (or some bikes).

Oh yea, I've sent an email to you recently but dont' know if you received it? It asks you to fill out some questions for our bulletin board! It's going to be hot...don't forget to send a pic too!

Gris
gzhou@sfu.ca