Friday, September 02, 2005

Greedy me


I am so greedy... in my hands I clutch onto 4-5 different job prospects/offers, and I don't want to let any one of them go. I know I can't have them all, but I will keep my hands on each and everyone one until the moment someone comes to pry them away, finger by finger.

It's hard to comprehend exactly what's going on right now, with all the peeps chasing me down asking me to work for them, but I really can't complain. All I can complain about is my damn indecisiveness and not knowing which job to take.

---
ANYWAY! Alberta's in town and I'm busy trying to best show her what Amsterdam is all about. She has already tried stroopwafels in Vancouver and so all that's left now is:

  • Vla (light and airy pudding)
  • Milk n' Fruit (fruit flavoured milk, what else did you think it could be, dummi? ;)
  • Pancakes w/ nutella and hagelslag (sprinkles)
  • Gouda cheese sandwiches or on its own
  • Fruit teas w/ milk, mmm
  • Drop (licorice)
  • MAYBE some stampot/hutspot (mashed potatoes with mashed crap inside)
  • Kroket (fried unidentifiable meat w/ crispy exterior)
  • Cone fries (in Belgium)

We will be hitting my favourite city tomorrow: BRUSSELS!! for some well deserved cake and pies, and of course a lil sight seeing. There is a beer festival on right now so there will be many tents w/ different kinds of beer in the Grand Place. O yA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, welcome to Amsterdam (a bit late maybe, but better late than never, right?).

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Let me know how HK goes. I just had a dream about you me and goojeh in HK......weird anyhoo I'm going to Montreal on the 22-25th. Know any good places I should go check out? Go on msn!!