Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm bored too.


TEN YEARS AGO I...wore oversized adidas track suits and baggy wide leg jeans, had braces and were dying to get em off so I could finally feel the skin of an apple burst against my teeth, chew caramel candies and all that kinda good stuff, and had a scary/stalker obsession with a guy whom I thought we were "made for each other".

FIVE YEARS AGO I...was in my 2nd year of Uni, having dimsum, Costco and grocery outings with my Grandma often, playing with my crazy white cat Pinky and wearing a LOTTA fleece. I also watched Days of our Lives religiously :)

ONE YEAR AGO I...lived with Sofie and Nico in a cute 'dollhouse', in Amsterdam working for the same company in a different department, rushing like mad to get a huge yearbook project completed and planning what to do for Christmas.

YESTERDAY I...ripped the bottoms of my feet open (or at least it felt that way) dancing on the oceandiva, did the YMCA, robot, and the fish, and felt the room (and my head) spin while we danced to '(I've had) The time of my life' (Dirty Dancing)

FIVE SNACKS I ENJOY:
Fruit (especially persimmons and mangos)
Kit Kat
Rice pudding
Stroopwafels
Coconut macaroons

FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO:
Ode to a Friend - Jann Arden
Symbolistic White Walls - Matthew Good Band
Separated - Usher
Rendezvous - Craig David
I Wanna Know - Joe

FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH 100 MILLION DOLLARS:
Invest (that goes without saying)
Give the ones I love something they have always wished for
Get my eyes lasered and my mom's too
Buy a loft in Hong Kong (Island)!
Take a year off to travel the world

FIVE BAD HABITS:
Avoid making decisions
Changing my mind too much
Never being completely satisfied
Getting annoyed with kids too easily
Binging on chocolate and waffles

FIVE BIGGEST JOYS:
BODYPUMP!!! :-)
Going to new places and seeing how others live
Making videos and editing them
Drawing cartoons
Chocolate chip cookies ... mmmm

FIVE FAVORITE TOYS:
Three Fishballs
Excreman
Digital Camera
Treadmill
Ipod

FIVE PLACES I WOULD RUN AWAY TO:
Vancouver
Hong Kong
Jamaica
LA/SF
New York


FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR:
A complete LULULEMON/TNA track suit
White jeans
A nose ring
White pantyhose
Leather pants
A wedding ring (hahahahahah..;)

FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
Dr. Phil
Oprah
Spongebob
Will & Grace
King of Queens


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's wrong with white panty hose?

<.<

~celinerulz