Sunday, June 12, 2005

cookies are simple



THIS is a chocolate chip cookie. It is perfect, with its generous amount of chocolate chips poking thru the surface, the bronze clumps of cooked, crispy sugar, the buttery goodness wrapped inside the sugar shell...can u say Mmmmm????

It's rainy days like these when such a cookie makes me wish that life was just as easy as making a chocolate chip cookie. You put in the pre-determined measured amounts of each ingredient, bake it at the right temperature for the exact amount of time, and out pops just what you were expecting: sweet, perfect pieces of absolute heaven.

I guess I'm at that stage of my life where there's just so much to decide that I wish someone would just tell me what to do, and I could be happy with it. Right now, I really have no freakin clue. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... Erica's cookies!

So... uh, is this cookie baking thing like a metaphor for life or something?? :P

Rey

PakG1 said...

I want a cookie like that.

Katie The Teacher said...

wow- those are the best looking homemade cookies I have yet seen Erica!